We would like to inform you that “the European Regulation 2016/679 relative to the protection of physical persons and relative to the personal data protection and circulation (from now on named “GDPR”) provides with the protection of personal data. Intrapak S.p.A., as “head” of the processing of data, according to the article 13 of the GDPR, herewith provides you with the following info:
- Category of data: Intrapak S.p.A. will process personal and/or sensitive and relative to the health data included in the form.
- Source of the data: Personal data processed Intrapak S.p.A. are provided by the customer directly by filling in the form.
- Head of the process: The head of the process is Intrapak S.p.A. Via Valsorda snc, Inverigo (Co), vat number IT00697360964, phone contact detail: +39.031.5621650 or e-mail contact detail: Intrapakspa@intrapak.it
- Aim of the handling of data and legal basis: the process of your data filed according to the form filled out has a legal basis, has been done with your consent and has the following aims: to answer to the requests of information asked by filling in the form, to provide with service assistance and support, to proceed with the subscription to the newsletter, to send educational, commercial and informational communications and to deal with activities of customer profiling.
- Recipients of the data: Within the limits of the aim of the handling of the data, your data may be communicated to partners, consultant agencies, private companies, named Responsible by the Head of the process. Your data will not be disseminated. The responsible and the Head of the process are indicated in the privacy document, regularly updated.
- Transfer of the data abroad: Data won’t be transferred abroad for any reason.
- Period of storage: Data collected will be stored for the period necessary to the aim and for which they are processed (art 5 of the GDPR) or based on the expiring date provided by the law.
- The obsolescence of the data stored relative to the aim for which they have been collected is monitored periodically.
- Rights of the person concerned: The person concerned has always the right to request to the Head of the process access to his/her data, amendment, cancellation, limitation of the handling or possibility to oppose to the handling of the data, requesting the portability of the data, and revoking the consent of the handling by referring to the GDPR and writing to the Head of the process. The person concerned can also claim to an authority of control.
- Compulsory or non-compulsory conferment of data: we herewith inform you that the conferment of data is optional and (marked with an asterisk) mandatory. Missing mandatory data will result in not sending the form.
- Mandatory consent: It is optional to tick on the consent, but it is mandatory to proceed with the sending of the form.
- Terms of handling of the data: The personal data you have provided us with are handled according to the already mentioned law and all the legal obligations. Data will be handled on different basis: computer, paper or any other suitable support in compliance with technical and organizational security according to the GDPR.